- shivan09Asked on October 14, 2016 at 11:18 AM
Is it possible to do calculations in matrix? I have a screen shot of what I'm looking for.Page URL:
- BorisAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 12:06 PM
Yes, it is possible to perform calculations in a Matrix field. Please take a look at the following guide for more details:
If you need any clarifications, please let us know. Cheers!
- shivan09Answered on October 14, 2016 at 01:44 PMokay i figured out how to use the calculation tool to add up all the totals
but how do i add up a total within the matrix?
*Tony's Bar Supply Co.*
5201 S. Wayside Dr.
Houston, TX 77087
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the addressee and have received this
email in error, please notify me immediately. This email is confidential
and may contain privileged or proprietary information that is unlawful for
you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use in any way.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 04:32 PM
The calculation option within Matrix field is not yet implemented in our new conditions user interface. However, you can still add those matrix calculation conditions via old user interface.
To switch to the old UI use the next link:
To switch back to the new UI re-login to your JotForm account. You might also need to wait for a session expiration.
- omurAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 03:43 AM
We've improved the new interface and this issue should not appear anymore.