- harybeauAsked on April 26, 2010 at 12:19 PMHello,
Fisrt I wanted to thanks you for your great job !
I am french and use your forms into a french website.( http://www.infos-lois.com ) My problem is that in the quicktools everything is in english. For exemple under the address fields there are comments in english like street, area code ... It is the same with the date of birth. It is written : date, month, year ... and the phone number field is only for US standart ...
Would it be possible to do something to get global french version ? Even if french people can understand these words, they are not used to see english language in fields they are suppose to use. This is very important !
Thank you very much for your time.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 27, 2010 at 03:18 AMYes, we will make those fields editable in the coming weeks.
- iBringSolutionsAnswered on June 13, 2010 at 02:48 PMGreat idea. I too need this for several french websites.
Any word as to when this will be available?
- iBringSolutionsAnswered on June 27, 2010 at 02:51 PMIt's been a few weeks... ;-) Any word on if we'll be able to do this soon?I love Jotform and tell everyone who asks me about forms to check you out and I really don't want have to look for another solution just because I can't edit the sub headings to another language.Thanks!Patrick
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 28, 2010 at 10:19 AMOne of our developers is working on this right now. So, it should be available this week. Thanks.
- iBringSolutionsAnswered on June 28, 2010 at 12:31 PMThat's great news!Thanks.Patrick
- iBringSolutionsAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 07:38 PM
Are these fields now editable?
- brx250Answered on July 22, 2011 at 09:24 PM
First of all, thank you for using JotForm.
The fields under quick tools are now automatically translated to the language that you are using. For example, if you're using JotForm in French, the sub-labels in quick tools are now also in French. Furthermore, you can edit your sub-labels by obtaining your form's source code and edit it in any text editor applications or IDE (e.g. Dreamweaver, Notepad++).
If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Albert | JotFrom Support