- kmwolfeAsked on October 15, 2016 at 11:16 AM
This form has a back button that is showing up on the last page, after the submit button. I don't see a page break there on the form builder, with a back button that I could hide. Can you help?
Form URL: https://form.jotform.com/62634553027151
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 15, 2016 at 12:34 PM
You can add another page break right after the submit button and hide the next and back button there. This should resolve your issue on the back button appearing right after the submit button.
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please let us know.
- kmwolfeAnswered on October 15, 2016 at 01:52 PM
Thank you, this worked.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 15, 2016 at 02:17 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted, Katie. Should you have other questions, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 02:36 PM
I created a separate thread for you, please wait for our reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1046491.