- adamforsythAsked on October 16, 2016 at 09:56 AM
I have read all the previous questions regarding this, and I have followed the advice given but I am still unable to change the price of my product from 145 sed to 140 aed in the form https://www.jotform.com//?formID=62832480913962
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 16, 2016 at 10:42 AM
The payment tool in your form is capturing the value on the "Price" field that has condition on it. You need to change the value in the condition to fix this. Here's a guide:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Conditions" button.
2. You need to change the number 3 and number 4 "Update/Calculate Field" condition. Select the condition and then click the edit icon.
3. Inside the condition, you can just change the current value to 140.
4. Save the changes and verify if it is working.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. If you need further assistance, let us know. Thank you.