- karfrrAsked on October 17, 2016 at 10:07 AM
i need to change the email address that my forms go to.
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 11:15 AM
You can change the notification email which provides receiving an email when someone submit your form. Please follow the steps below.
1. First, you need to open your Form Builder and click the Emails in Setup&Embed tab.
2. After that, click the "Edit" on Notification option.
3. Finally, please click "Recipients" and find the "Recipient Emails" field. Enter here the email addresses that you want to send a notification email when your form is submitted.
Please have a look at the guide below, if you need more details.
On the other hand, if you want to change your account email, please follow the steps below.
1. Open your Account page.
2. Click "Edit" to change Email address.
After changing your email address, please click the "Save".
If you have any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.