- techdirect247Asked on May 01, 2012 at 11:09 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 01, 2012 at 11:21 PM
If you wish to add a favicon on your website techdirect247.com, you can add this tag within the <head>....</head> tags:
<link rel="Shortcut Icon" type="image/x-icon" target="_blank" href="http://example.com/myicon.ico" rel="nofollow noopener">
- shopfort50Answered on June 26, 2013 at 01:14 AM
How do I find the head tags, because not found in the source code
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on June 26, 2013 at 01:36 AM
The head tag is found in the source code of your site. It is in the top portion of the source code.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!
- shopfort50Answered on June 26, 2013 at 02:56 AM
Hello, my friend, I'm from Brazil and I'm confused because I do not speak English, I'm using google translator.
I'll just use the form, will incorporate not go any site, so I'm not finding the html.
The jot form does not provide the format for embedding html.
Thank you for your attention.
Hugs from Brazil
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on June 26, 2013 at 03:50 AM
Hi! Do you have a web developer for your site? Perhaps you can ask assistance to your web developer for that. But what you only need to do is to edit and paste the code that my colleague provided on your site's source code. Thanks!