- RhinoFormsAsked on April 26, 2010 at 12:26 PMCaptcha stopped letting anyone submit a form on a webstie, even when entered correctly. Had to remove it completely. Any fix for this?
Also I spent time organizing all my forms into folders, and got everything just as I wanted. Today I log in and all the folders are gone. what's going on?
- msmit697Answered on April 26, 2010 at 12:57 PMJust wanted to say that Captcha stopped working on my form as well
- lvekemansAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 01:06 PMSame problem. Captcha stopped working on my form as well. Clients were sending me emails about it.
- SNCAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 01:34 PMMine stopped as well...
- tmiAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 07:41 PMMine too :)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 27, 2010 at 02:10 AMSorry about this. Fixed now.