- irenzaraAsked on October 17, 2016 at 01:39 PM
Hello sorry would you tell me whether I can make the test so that after finishing writing the test and getting their results they can also see their mistakes and correct answers
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 02:23 PM
It's either you place that information in your thank you page so they can see the results right after they submit the form
Or use autoresponder message so they will receive it over email.
If you want them to edit/update their submissions, simply provide the Edit Link from the Form Fields as shown in the screenshot.
Hope this helps!
- irenzaraAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 02:45 AM
Ok, when i use autoresponder message they get only their answers. But i want to show them theyr mistakes. I guess, it can be marked by an other colour or font. Is it possible?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 04:18 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you will manually correct the answers or you want to create a quiz based form?
You may like to take a look at our "Quiz Form" app and see if it fits into your requirement.
- irenzaraAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 06:15 AM
Hello JotForm team,
yes Quiz Form fits into my requirement. Thanks . But how can i make it attached to my test, so that the passers always get the responses in that format?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 07:56 AM
If you want to send the result to the user that fills up your Quiz Form, please enable the Email results to option in the Quiz Form app and set the email address field to the name of your email field in your form.
To get the field name of the email field in your form, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to find field IDs and names.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- irenzaraAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 01:27 PM
Please could you tell me what I do wrong because this one doesn't work . I need them to get the correct answers on their email with an auto response as well their mistakes. They get their answers only.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 04:39 PM
Unfortunately, this is not likely that we can send the complete quiz results email to the form user.
Your might consider showing the complete results upon a form submission.
And adding a submission edit link to the form autoresponder email.
With this setup, the form user will see correct and incorrect answer after submitting the form. Then, the form user will be able to edit their answers by using the edit link from received autoresponder email.
- irenzaraAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 01:41 AM
It dosn't work. User see only his answers.
Could you tell me, if ther another way to make them getthe answers on their emails after submitting the test?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 03:07 AM
Please note that it is not possible to send the corrected answer or the results to users in an email. When he form is submitted, the thank you page will display the quiz result. Please check the screenshot below:
- irenzaraAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 05:13 AM
It's a pity. Is it possible to do so that they receive a link to a page where will be right and wrong answers? Or can i send them Quiz Form's form?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 07:47 AM
As per further checking, unfortunately, it is not possible to send a link to the result page to your user. Currently, you can only show the result after submission. If you want, we can raise a Feature request ticket for you regarding this. However, we cannot give you any timeframe on when will this feature be implemented. Please confirm.
- irenzaraAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 07:56 AM
If it is possible. I will be grateful.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 09:39 AM
Thanks for your reply. I have raised this as a feature request. However, I don't think there's a higher chance for this to get implemented sooner since JotForm's default thank you page will only display the form values right after the form submissions since it is only capturing post request. In other words, it does not retrieve values from the database when you load the standalone thank you URL.
You should probably consider writing a custom script for your needs and use JotForm API to retrieve user's submissions http://api.jotform.com/docs/.
Anyhow, any progress on your request will be posted here.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 10:01 AM
By the way, I reviewed your response above and you mentioned that you're not able to get the Email Results to work.
As mentioned by my colleague Christian, it is possible to use the email field tag on the Email Results field so a copy of the quiz result will be sent to the users filling the form. It's more like an autoresponder with the quiz result.
To do that, make sure that you have an email field in your form. Here's how:
1. Open your form in the Quiz App
2. Look for the email field, under it, you'll find a text "Send Results to this email". Click on it so the email field tag will be automatically added in the Email Results field.
3. That's pretty much it. Just save the changes afterward.
With regards to the quiz result, as shown by my colleague Ashwin, this is an example format of the result that your users would get on their email. I have also added some captions so you'd understand it better.
- irenzaraAnswered on November 12, 2016 at 07:58 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 12, 2016 at 09:50 AM
As we cannot answer multiple questions in one thread, I have moved your latest question to new thread and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/988769