- puntotecnologicoAsked on October 17, 2016 at 02:50 PM
Hi, I would like to know the view form number for each form.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 04:07 PM
If I understand you correctly I believe you are looking to know what the " form views " limit is?
Firstly, I would like to clarify that your form views is for all of your forms together and not per form.
According to our system you are on our Bronze Plan so that means you can have up to 10,000 views between all of your active forms on your account.
So if you have 5 forms and 3 are active but not viewed but 2 receive 1,000 views you would have 8,000 views until the end of your monthly billing cycle when your plan resets to give you 10,000 more again.
Please see https://www.jotform.com/help/355-Form-View-Limits-What-is-it-all-about for details.
- puntotecnologicoAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 03:35 AM
I know the form view limits. I would know the number of form view for each form.
Form name1 = 1200 form view
From name2 = 3200 form view
there is a report for this information ...?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 03:45 AM
It is possible to see the view count of each of your forms. Here is how to do it:
1. Go to your forms https://www.jotform.com/myforms/
2. Select one of your forms and click "More":
3. On the opened tab click "Form Analytics". You can do this for each of your form to see how many views they get.
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.
- puntotecnologicoAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 04:38 AM
Thanks, i see the "form analytics", but the summer of each form view is not equal at the total number show in profile account - usage. in the current month. (10/1/2016-10/18/2016)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 04:50 AM
Can you please tell us on which form you saw that difference in views so we can investigate further?
We'll wait for your response.
- puntotecnologicoAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 05:28 AM
in the profile form view usage is 6936 but the sum of all form view for each form in much less...
- BorisAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 06:33 AM
Your account has 82 active forms, and the form views are counted for all of your forms combined - even if a form is deleted afterwards.
For example, if a form receives 500 form views, and the form is then deleted, the form views counter will still show 500 as the used form views, while the individual form analytics would not be available for such a deleted form.
Additionally, the total form views counter of your account is performed on our server side, and is the most accurate measure for how many times a form has been loaded.
Individual form analytics instead collects this data from your user's browser, including data such as screen resolution and device of your user, so there are ways for skilled individuals to make their browsers "invisible" to the individual form analytics. A browser can be instructed not to provide this data to us, so form analytics can display a lower number of views than had actually occurred.
I hope this clarifies things. Cheers