- tris3dAsked on May 02, 2012 at 08:57 AM
Please could you help with re-activating my account. It seems to have been disabled and I'm unsure why.
Username is tris3d
Many thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 09:22 AM
Sorry but we do not allow login forms here. I have now unsuspended your account but the said form has been removed. Kindly refrain on creating such forms to avoid account suspension.
Thank you for your understanding.
- tris3dAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 09:29 AM
Hi thanks for resolving,
I wasnt aware that I had created a login form. Which form was it that flagged me?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 09:37 AM
Thanks for your reply.
The form name is "Fake Client Login". Maybe this was created under guest and was carried over after your logged in. I've found it inside your account, you can view that one on your trash.
Let me know if you have further questions.
- tris3dAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 09:41 AM
Thanks for letting me know
That form was used on an old website to give the effect of having a client area, hence the "fake" part. Its not acctually embedded anywhere anymore and should have been deleted.
Sorry to cause a problem and thank you for the quick response
- pinoytechAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 09:46 AM
In behalf of my colleague idarktech, you're welcome. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!