- thebidcalendarAsked on October 17, 2016 at 08:08 PM
I have intergrated Square Credit Card Processing to a Jot Form I use as an application for Subscriptions and embeded on website. It has set price items for the customer to select.
My question is I would like to be able to make other entries without having set prices on the same formPage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 11:44 PM
Unfortunately it is not possible to have other products without set prices. If you want to add more products on your current items, they will need to have a fixed price.
A possible workaround for your requirement would be to use the User Defined Amount as your payment type.
1. Add the textbox where your user will make an entry
2. Add a calculation field that will calculate the result from the textbox. Please follow this guide on How to Perform Calculation in the Form
3. Then pass the calculated result into the Square integration user defined amount. Just follow this guide on How to Pass a Calculation to a Payment Field
Save the settings and you're all set. Here's how it should look when a user enters a custom amount:
On another note, I would like to inform you that subscriptions/recurring payments are currently not available in the Square integration because their api does not yet support usage of such. So the products that you add to the integration will only charge the customer once. It will not be a recurring payment.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- thebidcalendarAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 12:44 AMAwesome, thanks I can make this work.
The Bid Calendar