- JEscaleraAsked on October 18, 2016 at 05:51 AM
How can I be notified when I get a new completed application?
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 06:52 AM
You can get notification emails when your form is submitted. You need to use Notification Email. Follow the steps below:
1. Open your Form Builder and click Emails in Setup&Embed tab.
2. After that, click the "Create New Email".
3. Click "Notification Email".
4. Finally, click the "Recipients" tab and find the "Recipient Emails". Please, write the email addresses in this textarea.
You can also send notifications to multiple recipients.
If you need more details, please follow the guides below.
If you need more assistance, please feel free to let us know.
- JEscaleraAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 03:44 PMThanks!!
127 N. Madison Ave, Ste. 300
Pasadena, CA 91101-1716
Direct: (323) 744-1983
Get FREE tips on alternative, natural ways to relieve stress,
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
- IrshadAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 05:03 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us, if you have any other question.