- NoeAsked on October 18, 2016 at 05:58 AM
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 07:20 AM
It is pretty simple to create a CSV report of your forms. Please read our guide about creating CSV reports. You can also download your data as a CSV file. Here is how to do it:
1. Please go to your forms here: https://www.jotform.com/myforms/
2. Select one of your forms and click on "Submissions" button:
3. On your Submissions page for the form that you chose, you can see a "Download as" option:
Choosing the CSV format you can get your form data as you desire. Your other question about encryption will be answered on another thread.
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.