- doerzfitnessAsked on October 18, 2016 at 02:54 PM
I created my own form on your website. How do I e-mail the form to clients for them to complete?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 04:19 PM
You can e-mail the form to your clients by going to Publish wizard. Here's how:
1. Open your form. Click the Publish button in the Form Builder.
2. Under the Link tab, click the Share Form button and then click the green mail icon to send e-mail.
3. Complete the details and press the Send button.
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.