What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I send the contract to the client after my signature?Asked by lenagrephotography on October 18, 2016 at 03:33 PM
I have a place on my photography contract that needs to be signed by me and then wanting to send the contract to the client so that they can see I've signed it and they have a copy. How do I go about doing this?
I understand that you want to send the contract copy to your client after signing the received submission. Is that correct?
Please follow the steps below:
1. Since you already have setup a notification to receive the form data, you can click on Edit submission link to sign on the form.
2. Add an email field to your JotForm so that the client can enter his email address. This email address will be used to send the contract to the client.
3. Now add an auto-responder to your form with necessary information filled in.
4. Also, enable the option "Send on Edit" in the Advanced setting of the Autoresponder.
5. Add a condition to send the auto-responder only after filling the photographer signature.
So, the process flow is as follows:
1. Client submits the form and you receive the notification with the edit link
2. You'll click on Edit submission link and sign the form
3. Generally, auto-responder emails are sent only on the client submission. Since we have set a condition to send the auto-responder only if the photographer signature is filled, it will be sent only when you fill it by editing the submission. If the Send on Edit option is not enabled, it will not be sent after signing the form while editing the form submission.
Hope this information helps!