- brookspipherAsked on October 18, 2016 at 04:57 PM
The HTML code in my form's subheading is no longer working. It's displaying the "<br>, <b>," etc.
Please advise as soon as you can.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 06:38 PM
I checked your form and indeed, HTML tags are now being treated as text. I tested with my own form and HTML in headers or sub-headers was also being treated as text:
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know via this thread as soon as we have any updates.
- brookspipherAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 01:04 PM
Any update on this? We're about to send a form to thousands of clients and look will look a little ridiculous if the HTML code is displayed in plain form. Please let me know ASAP.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 02:09 PM
This ticket has been assigned to a developer and marked as urgent, which is the highest priority a ticket can be given. As soon as the developer assigned has a chance to get to this ticket, we will let you know via this thread. It is likely to be addressed quite soon.
- brookspipherAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 02:10 PM
Ok thanks David!
- brookspipherAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 08:53 PM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 03:08 AM
As my colleague said, the ticket was assigned to one of our developer under the priority " Urgent". Please note that you will be notified via this thread when the issue is fixed.
However, I will also inform him that you need to know if there is any update on the issue.
We thank you for your understanding.
- brookspipherAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 02:15 PM
May I have an update please? It has been three weeks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 03:24 PM
The most recent update I have is as follows:
HTML tags not working because of security measures in simple text inputs.
I will try to find suitable solution but html tags won't work for now.
HTML tags may be disabled in text based inputs until there is a secure way of allowing it. Until then, this functionality will remain disabled.