- VernePershingAsked on October 18, 2016 at 05:02 PM
Hi, Can you tell me how to change the "from" (in email client) information to reflect the name of the person that submitted the form instead of jotform? Thanks in advance!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 06:49 PM
You can change the Sender Name in the Email notifications. Here's how:
1. Open your form. Click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Edit button in the notification.
3. Go to the Recipients tab, change the Sender Name to Your Name. Click the Save button when you're done.
Hope that helps.