- theeraphatAsked on October 18, 2016 at 09:27 PM
One more question, How do I make my field readonly?
As you can see on Sub total and Total fields, It can be editable. How can I make it to be readonly on these field
I don't see the option to make it ready only on these two field. Please help Thanks
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 09:42 PM
Hello @theeraphat, we don't have an option for the new Calculation Wizard UI to set it as read-only.
I've escalated this to our Devs so they can add that same option on our new wizard. Although I won't be able to give you any timeframe, rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread if/when there's an update.
For the time being, try the following workaround:
1. Append &old to the URL to go back to the old UI.
2. Once the FORM BUILDER loads up, click the wand icon for the Calculation Field.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. Tick Read Only > Finish > Save your changes.
(Do these on both Calculation Fields)
- theeraphatAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 11:28 AM
This is work for me. Thank you for your tips