- admin212Asked on May 02, 2012 at 03:06 PM
I have changed the theme of my form and added additional updates but when I saved the form, the source code and embed code is the old form and not the new one. It is not saving the changes that I am making. The preview button shows the correct form with updates but when I copy, paste and upload, the old form is still there. PLEASE HELP.Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 03:11 PM
Have you tried already deleting your browsing cache and cookies? If not, please give a try.
If the said issue still persist, let us know so we can further assist you.
- admin212Answered on May 02, 2012 at 03:22 PM
I closed Jotform, deleted all cache and cookies and restarted Jotform in a new window. I saved my form and again, it is still not updating the source code....any other suggestions?
I have never had this problem before.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 03:33 PM
Can you please re-embed one more time your form code into your website using iFrame method and let us know if the said issue still persist. Can you please follow this simple steps:
1. Edit your website page then delete your form code that you embeded in to your website
2. After deleting the form code, delete your browsing cache and cookies as well
3. Login to your JotForm account
4. Embed your form into your website using iFrame.
Hope this help.
- admin212Answered on May 02, 2012 at 03:41 PM
Thank you! That did it! :)
- pinoytechAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 03:54 PM
You're welcome. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
Have a great day :)