- johannacabreraAsked on May 02, 2012 at 04:02 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 04:17 PM
Adding image in your form header is simple. Please follow this steps:
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Edit your form in form builder
3. Click Power Tools then select Image field and drag into your form
4. After selecting the Image tool a pop-up will come up called Image Wizard, you can select one either Upload Image File
5. You can adjust also the width and height of your header image and change the alignment.
6. Save changes
Hope you find this helpful and informative.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- fmzbcdumfriesAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM
This worked wonderfully. Now how do i add tet next to the image?
- CesarAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 11:47 PM
To add text next to the image we can add a Free Text (HTML) field then we can shrink the field to place it next to the field.
Below are the steps to show you how to perform this:
First we need to add the Free Text (HTML) field in to the form. The Free Text (HTML) tool is located in the Power Tools on the left hand menu of the Form Editor. All you need to do is drag it into the form and place it close to the image.
We then proceed to edit the text as we need it on oour Free Text field. Once that is ready, click on the icon of a gear and select the shrink option. Do this for the image and for the Free Text (HTML).
Once both the Image and the Free Text (HTML) field have been shrunken, drag the Free Text (HTML) field next to the image.
Once you perform these steps. The Text should be placed next to the image.
Kindly take a look at my example form for reference.
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.