- marshjadeAsked on October 19, 2016 at 12:29 PM
I created a form and saved it, and it hasn't been saved
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 02:10 PM
Are you referring to the form https://form.jotformeu.com/62914525266358? I am able to see that the form is in your account marshjade. If you are referring to a different form, please let us know the form ID or URL so that we'll try to locate the form to proceed further.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- marshjadeAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 04:44 PMThe form is called "one on one application"
When I click on it, nothing happens, it won't open
- marshjadeAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 04:44 PMThe form is called “one on one application” I click on it and nothing happens, it won’t allow me to click into it
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 08:08 PM
Please provide the form ID/URL i.e., the long number in the form URL like https://form.jotformeu.com/62914525266358 so that we can try locating the form. The form might have been created while you are not logged in to your account and so it may be created in a guest account. Let us know the form ID from the address bar of the browser.