- leebaneAsked on October 19, 2016 at 07:12 PM
I created a form called "Traffic Co-Op - How Many Shares Would You Like?" and it has fields in it for Date, Name, email, etc and I am wondering how I will receive that info...???
When I bring up the form it has a PayPal button that I set up but it just goes right to the PayPal account but I am never asked to fill out the form nor, even if I did, the 'SUBMIT' button does NOT show up on the published form.
Please help ASAP.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 03:51 AM
You are using PayPal button as your submit button. That is why the actual Submit button is not shown on your form. Here is how to change it:
1. Click on "Wizard" on your PayPal field:
2. Click on "Settings" button:
3. Open the "Additional Gateway Settings" collapse:
4. Please scroll down a bit and disable the option "Use PayPal checkout buttons" option:
Now your actual Submit button will be shown on your form. Users can not submit without completing the required fields. So, you should not worry about the data through submissions. You will always get the data from the required fields.
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.