- ABPTAsked on October 19, 2016 at 08:59 PM
Currently I have an Adobe widget form on my website for a petition which is set up to send to multiple address.
One of those addresses has an auto confirmation bounce back email.
The reply-to address is NOT the email entered in the form itself but the email associated to my Adobe I.D meaning I'm receiving ALL the bounce back emails
not the people sending off the form on the website.
As you can imagine this can be quite a problem.
Is there any way I'm able to specify the reply-to in a jotform?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 04:48 AM
As far as I have understood you want to change the reply-to email to the email which is entered on the form by your submitters. Actually it is possible to be done. Here is how:
1. Click on Emails tab on your form builder:
2. Click on "Edit" on your notification:
3. Click on "Recipients" and change the Reply-to option to the email field on your form:
"E-mail" refers to the email field you put on your form. This should resolve your problem. Do let us know if this is not issue you are having.
Thank you for contacting us.