- unbeatableblindsAsked on October 20, 2016 at 05:10 AM
Hi there, I requested a Data download 2 days ago but still showing as "in progress" ?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 09:22 AM
When I've checked your email logs I am not able to find the email related to your request. I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience on this matter. We will update you on this thread as soon as this has been fixed.
- unbeatableblindsAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 10:06 AM
- unbeatableblindsAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 05:11 AM
Hi there, any update on this? Really need to download my data but it still says processing and won't let me request another data download.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 08:49 AM
Our developers are working on the ticket about your issue with the highest priority. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Please accept our apology on this, we really appreciate your patience.
Thank you for contacting us.
- unbeatableblindsAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 07:29 AM
Hi, any update on this please?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 08:51 AM
Unfortunately, there is still not a clear timetable for this issue to be resolved yet. We are hoping to receive an update from our developers and once we do you will definitely be notified about this.
We are sorry for the inconvenience that is caused by this.
- unbeatableblindsAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 05:35 AM
Hi there, any update in this please? Been 2 weeks and I still can't download my data!
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 05:56 AM
We are sorry that it had to take this long. However, timeframe completely depends on the current workload of the related team. Your issue is considered to be dealt with the highest priority. I hope it is resolved in a timely manner and we can let you know once it is.
We really appreciate your patience on this.