- birramaniaciAsked on May 03, 2012 at 03:47 AM
Going into a form and export the contacts one at a time is too long.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 04:39 AM
If you meant the downloading data from the submission reports, there is another way to get all the data. By generating a Reports out of the submissions. You can have the reports in excel, csv or html and download them one time after you have collected your contacts.
I hope I answered you appropriately. Please informs us if this is not the case.
- birramaniaciAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 06:11 AM
Thank You for Your replay.
I need to export every day contact of all form.
Can I do it using a general report without having to enter into any form every day?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 06:46 AM
You can access the CSV or Excel report of the submission data using the report URL which is displayed at the final step of creating a report wizard. With this setup you won't have to go into each form you just simply pull up the URL report in the browser to get the CSV or Excel file.
Hope this helps, if you need further assistance let us know.
- birramaniaciAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 07:03 AM
Yes but I must do it selecting only 1 form. Is it right?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 07:11 AM
Yes that is correct you can only create the report for 1 form at a time. Unfortunately there is no option to generate the submission report of all the forms at the same time.
- birramaniaciAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 07:26 AM
This is my problem.
Every day a lot of time lost.
Can You hamp me?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 03, 2012 at 08:24 AM
Are the contact forms all similar in structure?.
Like, do they have the same fields/elements and submitted data?
If they are, you can generate the report for each of them and put them in the central location to lessen the time to consolidate them.