- semcodistAsked on October 20, 2016 at 05:56 PM
1. There still is a background around the form...Can that go away?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 06:08 PM
Yes, you can insert the below CSS in your Custom CSS field:
It should show like this:
Let us know how it works for you.
- semcodistAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 10:44 AMThank you for your response!
I would like to explain a little farther what I am looking for...
Currently, it looks like this...
I would like for it to look like this...
50 Robinson Industrial Drive | Perryville, MO 63775
Direct: (573) 768-8933
Tel (573) 547-1072
Fax (573) 547-1075
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 11:10 AM
Unfortunately, we didn't receive your screenshots. Please follow this guide on how to post screenshots in this thread.
We'll wait for your response.
- semcodistAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:52 PM
Here is the current form...
- semcodistAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:53 PM
Here is what I would like for it to look like...
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 02:01 PM
Please try injecting the following CSS code to your JotForm in order not to display the form border.
border: none !important;
-webkit-box-shadow: none !important;
-moz-box-shadow: none !important;
box-shadow: none !important;
Hope this information helps!