- JohnschweighardtAsked on October 20, 2016 at 08:56 PM
Nothing is displaying as I enter in the address. Broke on all my forms. Created a simple test form and it too is not working.Page URL:
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 02:48 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Which browser was failed when you tried? Please change your browser or delete your browser caches and try it again. If you would embed the form on your website and form was still failed, share your website direct URL. We can make a further inspection on it.
We will waiting your response.
- JohnschweighardtAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 09:21 PM
I am having the same issue again. I've tried clearing my cache in Chrome and Safari but still having the same issue. Tried it on two Mac's and two iPhones and a windows pc using Edge.
However it does work using aviator browser.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 03:28 AM
I could not reproduce the problem.
I've tried different browsers, chrome, firefox, ms edge. They all load the widgets. Are you still having this issue on your side? If yes, can you please check what errors shown in the browser console log? Perhaps there are browser extensions or plugins that block them? Try to reset your browsers, see if this makes a difference.
We'll await your reply. Thanks!
- mousesoftaustraliaAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 03:51 AM
This issue might be due to the daily quota being exceeded. It's happening for us too.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 07:26 AM
I am also not able to replicate the issue. Could you please check what @mousesoftaustralia mentioned? Please turn back to us with the result.
You can check it while using your form in inspection mode. Right click on the form and click inspect, then screen the console:
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 07:51 AM
I talked to our developers and they will look at this issue. The issue is probably a temporary one.
You will be informed about the issue with this thread.
- aghubAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 05:16 PM
Hi any update on this? its getting really frustrating.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 06:41 PM
Unfortunately this issue is still not resolved. One of our developers is assigned to this ticket and priority of this ticket is set to very important. Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- aghubAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 07:38 PM
any update on this??? it has been nuisance for quite a while now and we are no where close to a resolution or an update?
The address lookup still does not work....
When looking at this in developer mode, The warning is now showing as
Can we get some urgent action on this??? we were on the path to buying a subscription but this issue is preventing us from thinking about that...
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 09:12 PM
@aghub, I'm seeing that this thread is still open and is currently assigned to one of our developers, just like how my previous colleague explained it on an earlier post.
As promised, we'll keep you apprised on this thread if/when there's an update. For now, we can only request for your patience and cooperation while this is being looked at.
- MaidTeamSixAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 05:42 PM
I'm also having this issue on all my forms as well. Looking forward to an update soon!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 06:59 PM
@MaidTeamSix - Since you replied here, you will also be informed via email for each and every update on this thread.
In case you prefer to be updated on your own thread, we would request you to open one by going to this page.
- aghubAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 07:40 PM
Hi any ETA of when this will be resolved?? we haven't been able to send the form out for testing because of this issue.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 08:53 PM
Sorry but we can't give you a timeframe on when this will be resolved so what I'd do is followup with the concerned team. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
- mousesoftaustraliaAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 11:14 PM
This is a major issue for us, we have forms that are provided to clients and we can stand to lose them if this is not rectified. It seems so intermittent but has been plagued with problems for about 3-4 months now.
If paying more is what's required we can do that but until this widget is stable it has hard to switch a tier.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 11:41 PM
Unfortunately this issue is still not resolved. Paying more is not required. I will check with our developer to see if there is any update. If there is we will update you via this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 09:00 AM
Thank you for your patience.
Please do the following:
1. Open your Geocomplete widget settings and click on "update"
2. Reopen the widget's settings again, then go to the very last setting - follow the instructions there to add an API Key via your Google Account.
This will prevent any service interruptions.
Let us know if you need help with this.
- mousesoftaustraliaAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 10:05 PM
So I tried it on the Address Wiget and also on the Geocomplete, but neither of them work. Tried two different API keys too that we have. This API works for another app we use it for so it's definitely working.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 10:38 PM
Sometimes its a matter of browser cache, so testing on a different browser might show positive results - but in any case, please share the form URL(s) and we'll gladly take a look.
- mousesoftaustraliaAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 11:45 PM
Here's the link:
I did try and open it up in Firefox but it's the same result. Is there something I may need to do on the Google Account itself?
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 12:26 AM
We have cleared your form cache. Could you please try again and turn back to us with the results? If you are still having troubles, please send us screenshots of the issue as well as console outputs.
- mousesoftaustraliaAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 01:41 AM
Actually scratch that, it's fixed itself now. I will let you know if it runs into trouble as I need to check with the client now. Much thanks.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 01:50 AM
I replicated the issue on my side using FireFox browser.
I created a new thread about this. Please follow up there:
Thank you very much.