- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 04:05 AM
Please allow me to inform you that a certain feature is implemented based on its popularity among our users. So far the tax feature is not yet added to the subscription payment type, but I will send a request on your behalf for the ability to add tax to subscriptions.
The more requests from our users, the bigger the chance it might be implemented. However, we still cannot provide an assurance or an estimated time frame for when this will be implemented. We'll let you know on this thread if we hear any news from our developers. Thank you.
- ryandersonAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:50 PM
+1 on this feature. I should be an option since it's possible with Stripe directly.
- IrshadAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 02:05 PM
@ryanderson, Thanks for providing your comments. This feature request has been assigned to our Development team.
Once there would be any update on this, we will update you via this thread.
If you have any query, or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.
- medarbeiderneAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 08:20 AM
We are selling subscriptions and need to charge VAT. This is a must have feature for us. Our accountant is angry...
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 10:44 AM
We hear you,
This ticket is still opened. We will inform you if such feature is implemented.
Thank you for your contribution.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 01:21 AM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.