- mikehoranskiAsked on October 21, 2016 at 08:33 AM
I accidentally deleted files from one of my forms. is there any way to recover the files?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 08:39 AM
Yes, you can view your revision history. Moreover, you can revert back to the older versions of your form.
Please find the user guide to learn about it: https://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-view-form-revision-history
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you.
Thanks in advance.
- mikehoranskiAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 08:44 AMThank you - I meant is there a way for me to recover the data submitted? I accidentally all of the files while I was trying to delete old submissions.
- mikehoranskiAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 08:44 AMThank you - I meant is there a way for me to recover the data submitted? I
accidentally deleted data submissions when I was trying to clean up old
- IrshadAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 09:05 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to recover the deleted submission. It is because that once you confirm the deletion, it will be removed from our servers.
However, you can check the email notification of the submission. The notification contains the answers provided by the user.