- Galaxy3Asked on October 21, 2016 at 09:00 AM
It is working and stopped shaking but another problem come
The photo gone not show as before in instagram browser see
open link on your mobile thin press at the web link in instagram browser the photo is not shoe at all
- Galaxy3Answered on October 21, 2016 at 09:15 AM
But can not used this method antel solve the problem
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 09:35 AM
Can you please provide more clarity on the issue. From what I understand it seems like you were using the Instagram app to view your form.
Unfortunately, the form will not work on instagram app. You need to use browser i.e. Chrome, Firefox, IE or Edge browsers to view/open your form.
We will wait for your response.
- Galaxy3Answered on October 22, 2016 at 09:06 AM
IT was working before 2 days for long time
But now i have many complaints from my client they says empty -
i am using WYSIWYG Web Builder 10
what is best embed option with my website and work with any platform?
source code etc
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 22, 2016 at 02:40 PM
The placement of the form in your page is not correct. It is currently on top of the HTML structure, you should put the form embed codes on the body tags, please see the image below:
Your form codes are outside the HTML structure:
You should paste the codes inside the body:
- Galaxy3Answered on October 22, 2016 at 02:59 PM
i put it but nothing show
which code should i use
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 22, 2016 at 04:30 PM
You can use the default embed method, but if it's not working, you can try the others. We recommend the iframe if there are some conflicts that would prevent the form from working.
I just checked it again, the form is showing for me. Here are screenshots from my Android Phone:
Instagram In-App Browser: