- SteveRedmanAsked on December 01, 2010 at 09:02 AM
I have tried using Contact url and adding the address personaltrainingredbridge.co.uk/Thanks.html But the page isn't recognised.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 01, 2010 at 09:42 AM
Open your form on the Form Builder and:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.
When you enter the URL, make sure it starts with "http://".
- asdasdAnswered on June 17, 2011 at 05:21 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 17, 2011 at 06:40 AM
Do you have any question that you'd like to ask? Please post in this thread and provide more details if your concern is related to this threads topic. Else, you would neeed create a new thread for your question. Thank you.