- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 11:46 PM
- piapeteAnswered on October 22, 2016 at 12:53 AM
Is there a way to get a weekly email with who has a filled out forms? Currently, with the Daily Digest emails broken I'm looking for a workaround.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 22, 2016 at 08:59 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have another tool that can replace the Daily Digest App. If you want, you can filter the submissions to a specific time frame and then export it to an Excel file. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the gear/options icon and then click the "Time Frame:" drop down. Choose the "This week (Mon-Sun)" option.
3. After that, you can click the "Excel" button at the Grid Report.
Hope that helps. Thank you.