- BooGyyyAsked on October 22, 2016 at 04:05 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 22, 2016 at 01:34 PM
My understanding is that you want the form to redirect back to the same form after submitting it. In this way, when the first user submit the form, the fields will be cleared so the next user can fill it.
You just need to get the form's direct link and then redirect the Thank You page. Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/62445847294971
Here's a guide on how to get the direct link of the form:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the Form Builder.
2. In the "Link" tab, please click the green "Copy Link" button.
Now that you have the form's direct link, you can now set the Thank You Page to redirect to a custom URL. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Thank You" button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Thank You wizard, select "Redirect to external link". After that, paste the form's direct link in the field below. Click the "Save Changes" button after.
If this is not what you mean then please provide more details about your issue so that we can assist you properly.