- craighnkAsked on May 04, 2012 at 12:23 AM
I have a form set up here: http://marriageandfamilysolutions.com/web/contact-2/
I want the new client to be added to a Mail Chimp list on submit. How do I make that happen?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 12:58 AM
To integrate the form with MailChimp please do the following:
1. Open your form for edit in JotForm
2. Select Setup and Embed tab and then click on the Integrations menu from the toolbar
3. Choose MailChimp from the list, you will then be asked to enter the MailChimp API for more information on how to get the API please refer to the following gude:
4. In the next step select which MailChimp List do you wish to have the contacts added.
5. Then select form fields to be sent as Full Name and Email Address.
6. In the final step of the integration you are asked if you wish to add existing submission contacts to be added in the list as well:
To complete the integration click on Finish.
Let us know if you need further assistance.