- anokabandsAsked on October 22, 2016 at 01:05 PM
I am creating an event submission form where I will have a quantity of free attendees, a quantity of adult and kids over 10 attendees at $10.00 each and a quantity of kids 10 and under at $5.00. I want to limit the subtotal to $30.00 as a family maximum. This is a Paypal submission. I can't figure out how to do this using the "new" conditional wizard.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 22, 2016 at 08:34 PM
This is not possible to accomplish with the integrated payment gateways. You can try the following:
1) Splitting your products into native drop down fields.
2) Perform a calculation: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
3) Add a second Calculation widget, and label it as "Subtotal", and create two conditions to pass the value from the "Calculation" widget to the "Subtotal": https://www.jotform.com/help/268-How-to-Insert-Text-or-Mathematical-Calculation-into-a-Field-Using-Conditional-Logic
4) Finally, pass the sub-total to the payment gateway: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
Here is my demo: https://form.jotform.com/50736959065971
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.