- ActionBlastAsked on October 23, 2016 at 06:57 AM
Hi i'm trying to make an event form but the count down app comes out as NAN and NA the event is on 5th of November at 11am ca anyone help me please??
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 23, 2016 at 07:28 AM
I opened your form and I was able to replicate the issue. You need to specify all the values in the Countdown widget in order to fix this. I cloned your form and I saw that you didn't enter a value for the "Minute" field. Please try the following steps:
1. Select the widget and then click the wand icon.
2. Scroll down and enter a value in the "Minute" field. Click the "Update Widget" button after.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- scottAnswered on October 23, 2016 at 07:40 AM
WOW!! that was fast!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!!
Hi Thank you so much!! it works like a charm!! i couldn't find out where to rely from my account hope this is ok?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 23, 2016 at 09:09 AM
Glad I can help. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.