- BrettAsked on October 23, 2016 at 05:32 PM
My computer has been re imaged and i lost all of my auto logons. when I try to logon on it tells me it does not match?
pretty sure i have the correct password.
I clicked forgot password and have not yet received anything via email?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 23, 2016 at 11:03 PM
What is your JotForm account username or the email address you have used in your account profile? I am unable to find any details with your email address email@example.com.
Alternatively you can also let us know any of your form ID / form URL or the web page URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- BrettAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 02:44 AMAll sorted it worked this morning? After a few go’s ?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 03:48 AM
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- BrettAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 05:44 PMHi I have been using the quiz App and have found that when the students get their instant feed back they are shown the correct evaluation but when I go into the app to collect the marks many of the questions that have been selected by the students have been marked incorrect when they are actually correct.
It works on the instant feed back that appears as they submit but not on the records?
This is the feed back screen that the students see after submitting their form. (This is evaluated correctly)
This is a screen shot of what I see when I log into results… same test different results? (This is incorrect)
My logon is brettdennison if you would like to check some others?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 11:20 PM
Since your latest concern is not related to the title on this thread, I have moved your question to a new thread. Please follow this link to view the thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/971687. We will assist you with your question about the quiz app on that thread. Thank you.