- jmckeanAsked on May 04, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Can I change my username?
It appears that I can only change the password. If I cannot change the username can I transfer or copy existing forms to a new account?
- moonzkieAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Although there's no facility for you to change your username, we can help you to change your username if you want. May we know the username that you want to replace the old username?
Looking forward for your response.
- jmckeanAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 10:53 AM
That would be great, thanks. The current username is jmckean. I would like to change it to TPForms which would be alot simpler than recreating or trying to copy the forms.
- AtacanCAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Jeff, as i can see you've already created a new account using the mentioned username above ''TPForms''. I've moved your forms to your other account TPForms now. Can you please confirm?
- jmckeanAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Excellent. I see the forms you have moved over.