- F4MikeAsked on May 04, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I've pasted the full redirect URL into the Thank You Custom URL field but it doesn't redirect.
Any suggestions on things to check / change, etc.
Many thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 02:52 PM
Please check your set condition as it causes conflict. Removing the below condition would solve the issue.
Go to: Setup & Embed > Conditions > Saved Conditions
After your done making changes, please grab a fresh embed code and paste it on your website.
- F4MikeAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 02:59 PMVery many thanks. That has solved the problem. Much appreciated.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 03:03 PM
In behalf of my colleague Goldo, you're welcome. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- ductvacnwAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 02:22 PM
I have this very same problem.
1. I have a form that I want to redirect to a thank you page on my site.
2. I choose to redirect to that page using the "Custom URL
After form submission, redirect to a custom URL." setting.
3. I get a "page not found" error in the browser. If I then place my cursor in the URL bar and hit enter it then shows up. I double and triple checked the url and it's fine.
I have no conditions on this form.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 02:54 PM
Can you please create a separate thread with regards to your query and include URL of the form for further assistance?