- RichardAsked on October 25, 2016 at 09:29 AM
As shown in this illustration the element <br/> appears where there is a desired break. This dilemma shows up across all my forms that employ hover text.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 11:25 AM
There is a problem with the hover text showing the HTML tags. This issue is already assigned to one of our developers and it is still being investigated. We'll let you know once it is fixed.
If you have any questions, please post your reply on the other thread.
- Heather WalkAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 12:44 PMGreetings,
It is a duplicate thread as you indicate however it was set to private and as such per your rules given a much lower priority.
Of course it has now been 11 days since first sent without solution and so that is why it was sent in the fashion it was (made public) in an effort that all users could benefit.
After all that is what we all want, for your programs to work correctly.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 02:00 PM
I see you have been experiencing this issue for quite some time now. I sincerely apologize as I know how inconvenient this has been for you.
The priority of that thread is set to "Important". Unfortunately, we cannot provide any turn around time when will the issue be fixed. Here's what I can do, I will send a message to the developer assigned to that ticket asking for an update.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 09:52 AM
I opened a separate thread for you and you can find it here.
Please open new threads so we avoid any confusion.
- HeatherWalkAnswered on November 20, 2016 at 01:40 PM
This may be an alternative way to display hover text without HTML tags.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 20, 2016 at 01:59 PM
Thank you for letting us know about your idea, feel free to share how did you show your hover text.
Also, you can share it to your original post.