- alaroz33Asked on May 04, 2012 at 06:11 PM
My username is firstname.lastname@example.org
Jotform is telling me my email address is blocked. for some reason, all of the notification emails have been switched to my email address (I had different emails for different forms). It says it is blocked and to contcat you. Help would be appreciated.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 06:42 PM
Your username actually is 'alaroz33' and the email account is email@example.com. You can see this on your post on this forum.
I checked both, and I did not see anything blocked.
Can you provide us more details of your inquiry. We will check further.
- alaroz33Answered on May 04, 2012 at 06:59 PM
Thanks for the fast reply...
I was reading thru the other posts and saw why it may have been blocked earlier. Our webhost deleted all our email addresses by accident. So if one of those bounced back to you it would have been added to the list. Once the issues are addressed by the webhost then I will check and make sure everything is OK.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 07:09 PM
I now removed the email account you mentioned from the bounce list.
- alaroz33Answered on May 04, 2012 at 07:11 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 07:13 PM
You are welcome! If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!