- GEARBOXAsked on May 04, 2012 at 07:32 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 07:40 PM
Upon checking your account details, I have found out that you are using credit card to pay for your Premium Subcription.
To cancel your subscription (and keep it as a free acount):
1. Go to your Account Setting then click Cancel Subscription button below your account information.
2. After being redirected to a Plimus page where your Plimus account ID (long string of numbers) is already prefilled, find your Plimus password in the email message that you received when you first paid for your subscription.
3. If you cannot find your password, you can have it reset here.
4. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Let me know if you're having problems cancelling your subscription. Thank you and have a great day!
- GEARBOXAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 07:52 PM
Thank you! Your service worked great while my website was active!
- pinoytechAnswered on May 04, 2012 at 08:00 PM
You're welcome! If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!