- Miguel MeirelesAsked on May 05, 2012 at 03:33 AM
I can not find my forms in JotForm site.
The forms appear on my pages, but can not find the form on site JotForm.
So please help to know what is happening.
- AtacanCAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 06:03 AM
I'm sorry to say but your username seems to be invalid. Can you please provide us the URL of your website or a form ID? So we can find your account and your forms in our system.
Thanks in advance.
- Miguel MeirelesAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 06:14 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 07:01 AM
I did find the form in subject in your jotform site without any issue. Please can you try using a different browser and see if you experience the same problem.
I have cloned this form (see link below), please feel free to clone it and use. Lets know if you can now find it once have loaded it oin your Jotform site.
- Miguel MeirelesAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Please note you do not see the problem ...
I do not want to find the forms ... what I want is to find my account 'cause I can notenter the login ... The user name and password have disappeared ....
possibles user name: Loja Aquinão - Idn - Idncorporate
- pinoytechAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Upon checking all usernames that you provide, I only found Idncorporate as the usrname under email@example.com
- IDN CorporateAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Have found the user name and know the password.
It's all right now.
Thank you for everything
- pinoytechAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 11:02 AM
You're welcome. Good to hear that you found your username and password. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- Miguel MeirelesAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I am again with the same problem.
I put the e-mail to reset your password, but do not receive any messages.
Possible user name: idncorpoprate - idn - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please show me how to solve the problem.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 12:47 PM
I already answer your question on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/97341-My-User-name-on-JotForm#0 Please take a look.