- WinterstogAsked on October 26, 2016 at 06:16 AM
I have used a survey form every month now for a year, but suddenly all the submissions are gone, and the new replies does not show either...
What have happened??
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 09:47 AM
We're sorry for this inconvenience.
Could you please try switching your Data to US servers. To do that please follow.
1. Log in to your JotForm account and go to Data:
2. Uncheck Europe Datacenter:
Please let us know if the issue persists.
- WinterstogAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 03:17 AM
This box was not checked....
And all my submissions are still gone.
Please let me know how to proceed!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 03:50 AM
Can you please let us know on which account is that happening since I found several accounts under your IP address? This account that you're writing from doesn't have any form created.
We'll wait for your response so we can investigate further.
- WinterstogAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 04:11 AM
I inherited this account from the person who held this position before, so I am not sure.
It says that the form is shared from a folder called "coorfm", does that help you?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 05:32 AM
Yes, that was helpful. Thank you!
I checked your account and it is a sub-user of coorfm account. I did a test submission and it came out blank as others did as well.
I forwarded this thread to our backend team for further checkings. And we will get back to you here as soon as possible.
- WinterstogAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 05:45 AM
Ok, thank you!
Hope you'll find a solution as soon as possible as we use the tool to report to our client, and there is deadlines involved..
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 06:59 AM
Please rest assured that our developers will check this problem as soon as possible and we will let you know about the outcome.
- WinterstogAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 06:43 AM
My problem still haven't been solved - do you know if they soon will find out?
It is starting to be a bit critical for my work...
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 07:04 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have any update at this time.
But I'll follow up with the developer assigned for any new information.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 02:00 PM
You will now be able to view the form submissions from your account. Please ensure you use our EU domain when accessing our site from now on. E.g. https://eu.jotform.com/submissions/51721986836972
- WinterstogAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 02:29 AM
Great, now it works. Thank you!