- tim sinesAsked on October 26, 2016 at 09:16 AM
I had optinmonster installed and I had those forms listed when I selected the Jotform icon in a text box. So I deleted optinmonster and the optinmonster forms are still listing. What is odd is that when I select the jotform icon in the text box it never asked me to login, so I don't know how it is linking back to my account. Needless to say, I can't get a jotform to display within a section on my site.
Any suggestions on how to get this work since I would like to become a paid member if I can get this to work and also work in conjunction with optinmonster, although I don't have to use optinmonster.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 11:44 AM
I opened your webpage and I can see that the form is cut-off. Here's a screenshot:
The solution is to increase the height of the Iframe to 600px.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-62994642607163" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/62994642607163" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:600px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
If it is still the same, please try removing the <script> element below the Iframe code.
Let us know if the issue is still the same. Thank you.
- timsinescpaAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 01:44 PMThanks for the reply. The iframe works fine in a widget, but will not work in the text block. I made your adjustment to height as recommended. Did not work. I stripped out your blue highlighted code below and that did not work. It broke the code.
Please advise. I would like to use with wordpress, but if I can’t get it to work, I won’t buy.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 03:35 PM
The problem is within the theme structure. The solution is to insert this CSS code in the stylesheet of theme and not in the JotForm form.
1. Here's the CSS code to increase the height container.
padding-bottom: 65% !important;
2. You may try changing the Iframe height on the embedded code just like my previous suggestion. If that doesn't work, please use the CSS code below to increase the Iframe height:
height: 600px !important;
Please take note again that you should insert this CSS code in the theme stylesheet.
Hope that works. Thank you.