- impcatAsked on October 26, 2016 at 09:27 AMCan a payment gateway service provider (example here sagepay or realex) develop it's own Jotfrom payment integration widget (to be used like any other Jotfrom created payment widget like Paypal / Braintree etc etc) using the documentation here: https://developers.jotform.com/integrations/ ?
- CharlieAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 11:47 AM
There are two platform for our developers. The widget and the apps. Here are their pages:
Widgets page: https://apps.jotform.com/
Apps page: https://widgets.jotform.com/
Payment integrations are actually part of our form builder back-end system, you can see them listed under the Payment Fields section. These payment integrations are made by our own development team:
If you wish to add a payment integration in the form builder, you will need to request it here in the forum as a feature, but we cannot guarantee that it will be implemented. It depends on our developers current workload and the number of users looking for that integration.
You can create an app and some integrations but not to the level of the payment integration. Also, apps that will be developer will still be reviewed by our back-end team before approving.
However, if you wish to incorporate your own payment integration to the form, that is possible by using your form's full source code. Here how to get it: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form. You'll need to add the source code to your own web page, your developer can then simply add their own code that will do the integration to another system.
I hope that helps.
- impcatAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 04:52 AM
It does clarify things...just need to wait and pray that additional payments integrations (notably realex or sagepay) make their way up the work list of Jotform developers
Keep up the good work!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 05:08 AM
On behalf of my colleague, Charlie, you're most welcome.
Rest assured that you will be notified in the thread created by one of my colleagues if Sagepay becomes part of our payment integrations.
- CharlieAnswered on December 17, 2016 at 09:59 AM
I have opened a separate thread for your concern, please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1014061. We will address it shortly.