- crijsockAsked on May 05, 2012 at 01:28 PM
I followed the instruction and inserted the link in my XARA WD7 page, but the form doesn't appear on my web site.
I don't understand what's wrong with that.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 05:56 PM
Can you please change the embedded code
to this one
not this one
Please try and check the website again. Thanks.
- crijsockAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 04:43 AM
Hi, thank you for your suggestion.
actually i made the change but it doesn't work either.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 01:06 PM
Have you tried already embeding your form code into your website using iFrame? If not, please give a try.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 05:50 PM
Hi, can you please confirm if this was sorted already. I checked your website, and I can see the form already.
It seems it got sorted out using iframe embed as my colleague pinoytech suggested.
- crijsockAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 06:05 PM
Hi, yes i've just tried to use iFrame and it's working proerly. i was making some adjustment and checking if everything is allright before confirming it to you.
Actually it does work properly. thanks for your support and sorry if i bothered you in week end time.
PS: is there a way to edit the "This field is required" message? I would like to have it in Italian.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 06:24 PM
Hey, Cristiano its OK. =) we're here to assist you 24/7. Glad to know you sorted it out.
As for the "form warning" messages, yes, you can update them.
Please use this guide on How-to-Change-Translate-Form-Warnings
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need assistance on JotForm. Thanks.
- crijsockAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 03:46 AM
Thank you very much!