- Raj ZaveryAsked on October 26, 2016 at 07:01 PM
Hi I wish to add an encrypted contact form for each client that I build a website for - what is the most cost effective way for me to implement this - the replies would need to be accessed by the client only i.e. I would not require to see replies.
- CharlieAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 12:59 AM
JotForm is an online form builder, you need to create an account for you to easily create, and manage your forms and submissions. In your case, you can create separate JotForm accounts for your clients so that when you properly turn over the form you created by simply transferring them.
Here's an example case scenario:
1. Me, as a developer, have my own JotForm account. I can create the forms for my clients on my own account.
2. My clients will need to have their own JotForm account, you do not have access on this account.
3. You can then request here in the forum to transfer the ownership of the form you created to your clients account. You can also allow them to clone it or you can share accessibility to it. Here's a guide that you can refer to: https://www.jotform.com/help/342-How-to-transfer-or-share-forms-and-data-with-another-account
By default, forms are SSL enabled, to make sure that the connection between the form and our server is secured. However, if you wish to make the submission data of the forms to be encrypted, then you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them. That will allow the forms' submissions to be encrypted, but please do make sure to take note of the limitations that this feature has.
I hope that helps. To learn more about our product, please do take time to visit the following links: