- craftlabphAsked on October 27, 2016 at 08:46 AM
I don't know why nothing's happening when I click the "Add Jotform Tab". I already cleared my cache. Please help.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 09:56 AM
Are you referring to the "Add JotForm Tab" button in the Publish wizard?
Once you click that button, a window pop-up wherein you need to enter your Facebook credentials. It is possible that the pop-up is being blocked by your browser.
1. Please try using another browser just to check if it will work.
2. Disable the browser's pop-up blocker.
3. Disable browser add-ons or browser extensions like Adblock.
I will clear your form cache so that your forms will be refreshed from our servers.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- craftlabphAnswered on October 30, 2016 at 01:24 AM
Thank you. It worked! :)
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 30, 2016 at 08:12 AM
Glad to hear that. If you need further help, let us know. Thank you.