- ChangingSpacesAsked on May 06, 2012 at 09:28 AM
Hello, I would like to change the payment options for this account. As I am no longer working with this project I would like to delete my card information. How can I do this?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 06, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Upon checking your account, I found out that you are using our Plimus gateway. Kindly follow this simple steps to update your billing account.
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription.
2. If you don't remember your password, you can reset your Plimus password by entering your email and your Plimus username in this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm Subscription.
5. Save the changes that you made.
Hope you find this helpful and if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!